Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary in northern Wisconsin will offer a week-long Master Naturalist Volunteer training during late August. Learn more about the Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program, a statewide effort to promote awareness, understanding and stewardship of Wisconsin's natural resources. Learn more about the Volunteer Training Course requirements.
Schedule: Sun., Aug. 27, 6-8 p.m.; Mon., Aug. 28-Fri., Sept. 1, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fee: $250 includes all class materials and a one-year membership with the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin. Bring your own lunch.
Location: Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary, N2384 Hunt Hill Rd., Sarona, WI 54870
Lodging: Lodging and meals may be available. Contact Hunt Hill directly for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 715-635-6543)
PLEASE NOTE - Course participants that want to be certified Master Naturalist Volunteers will be required to:
- Attend at least 90% of classroom time and all field study.
- Participate in field trips, even in inclement weather.
- Some travel in personal vehicles may be necessary to reach field trip locations.
- Some field trips may involve some moderate activity on uneven terrain. Please consult with the program office (email@example.com) before registering if you have concerns.
- Complete a capstone project during the course.
- Registration deadline is August 18, 2017.
- Course cancellation policies:
- If a registrant cancels his/her registration for this course prior to August 18, 2017, s/he will receive a full refund less a $25 administrative fee. No refund will be made if a registrant cancels after the course deadline (8/18/17).
- The Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program reserves the right to cancel a course if fewer than 10 people register by the registration deadline. If the program cancels the course, all registrants will receive a full refund.