Beaver Creek Reserve will offer a week-long Wisconsin Master Naturalist Volunteer training course. Learn more about the Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program, a statewide effort to promote awareness, understanding and stewardship of Wisconsin's natural resources. Learn more about the Volunteer Training Course requirements.
Schedule: Monday- Saturday, June 5-10, 2017
Fee: $250 includes all class materials and a one-year membership with the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin. Lunch and lodging on your own.
Location: Beaver Creek Reserve, S1 County Road K, Fall Creek, WI 54742
PLEASE NOTE - Course participants that want to be certified Master Naturalist Volunteers will be required to:
- Attend at least 90% of classroom time and all field study.
- Participate in field trips, even in inclement weather.
- Some travel in personal vehicles may be necessary to reach field trip locations.
- Some field trips may involve some moderate activity on uneven terrain. Please consult with the program office (firstname.lastname@example.org) before registering if you have concerns.
- Complete a capstone project during the course.
- Registration deadline is May 26, 2017
- Class size is limited to 15 participants.
- Course cancellation policies:
- If a registrant cancels his/her registration for this course prior to May 26, 2017, s/he will receive a full refund less a $25 administrative fee. No refund will be made if a registrant cancels after the course deadline (05/26/17).
- The Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program reserves the right to cancel a course if fewer than 10 people register by the registration deadline. If the program cancels the course, all registrants will receive a full refund.