Friends of Kohler-Andrae State Park will offer the Wisconsin Master Naturalist Volunteer Training course beginning in May 2018. Learn more about the Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program, a statewide effort to promote awareness, understanding and stewardship of Wisconsin's natural resources. Learn more about the Volunteer Training Course requirements.
Schedule: Saturdays, May 5-June 9, 2016; 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; Saturday, June 16, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Class will not meet on May 26.
Fee: $250 includes all class materials and a one-year membership with the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin.
Location: Sanderling Nature Center, Kohler-Andrae State Park, 1020 Beach Park Lane, Sheboygan, WI 53081
PLEASE NOTE - Course participants that want to be certified Master Naturalist Volunteers will be required to:
- Attend at least 90% of classroom time and all field study.
- Participate in field trips, even in inclement weather.
- Some travel in personal vehicles may be necessary to rearch field trip locations.
- Some field trips may involve some moderate activity on uneven terrain. Please consult with the program office (email@example.com) before registering if you have concerns.
- Complete a capstone project during the course.
Registration deadline is April 21, 2018
Course cancellation policies:
- If a registrant cancels his/her registration for this course prior to April 21, 2018, s/he will receive a full refund less a $25 administrative fee. No refund will be made if a registrant cancels after the course deadline (4/21/18).
- The Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program reserves the right to cancel a course if fewer than 10 people register by the registration deadline. If the Program cancels the course, all registrants will receive a full refund.
Registration will open in January 2018